Plat Culinary Casserole Tote | Persimmon
Bring your potluck favorites in our reusable casserole tote, designed to carry large bowls, plates, casseroles, and sheet pans. The extra-wide, 2-inch opening makes it easy to slide in your kitchen creation and the patented design keeps everything horizontal and upright while on the go. Our preshrunk double-layer organic cotton canvas tote is durable enough for your cast iron skillet plus its machine washable. Pairs beautifully with our cotton round bowl covers or rectangular pan covers.
Add gift wrapping and card options here.
- Dimensions are 15” x 16.5” (flat) with a 2” wide center opening.
- Holds up to a 9” x 13” rectangle casserole pan or up to a 13” round bowl or square pan.
- 13” straps are sewn in load-bearing areas and reinforced with bartack stitches.
- Our totes are handcrafted. Sizing may vary slightly.
- U.S. Patent D768,380.
- High quality preshrunk 10 oz 100% organic cotton canvas produced from environmentally friendly sustainable fibers.
- Double layer heavy organic cotton canvas.
- No hardware, plastic or toxic elastic.
- Zero waste design and manufacturing.
- Made in San Francisco.
- Reusable and washable.
- Machine wash cold to help save energy and sustain the life of your tote.
- If you can, skip the dryer. Lay flat and smooth out wrinkles to dry.