Poche Extra Large Bag
The largest of our reusable organic cotton food storage bags, this extra-large size is great for storing bulk food items, such as grains and fresh produce. When used as a dedicated bread storage bag, over time a natural flour coating forms inside to keep bread fresh longer. Take it to your favorite local bakery next time you pick up a fresh out of the oven country loaf or to the store for zero-waste shopping.
Add gift wrapping and card options here.
Photos by Leslie Santarina
- One 18” x 12" pouch with 5” gusset and 18” opening.
- Braided cotton cord drawstring closure.
- Tare Weight - 6.3 oz.
- High quality preshrunk 10oz 100% organic cotton canvas produced from environmentally friendly sustainable fibers.
- Single-layer heavy organic cotton to keep bread and produce fresh.
- No hardware, plastic or toxic elastic.
- Zero-waste design and manufacturing.
- Made in San Francisco.
- If you use the pouch for bread, we recommend you dedicate one bag for bread only. Allow the bread’s loose flour to coat the canvas, building a protective layer. Please be patient, this coating process takes time. Simply shake out the bread crumbs. Securely seal the pouch by pulling the cord.
- Machine wash cold to help save energy and sustain the life of your cover.
- If you can, skip the dryer. Lay flat and smooth out wrinkles to dry.