Poche Pantry Kit | Set of 5
Our zero-waste designed pantry set is a great starter kit to reduce waste in the kitchen. Made of extra durable and breathable preshrunk organic cotton, these food storage bags keep food fresh longer and are made to last. Great for bread, grains, herbs, nuts, fresh produce and much more. We love them to transport everyday lunches and snacks. Perfect for the refrigerator and freezer! Simply wash, reuse, and reduce single-use plastic from your home.
Add gift wrapping and card options here.
Photos by Leslie Santarina
- 1 Poche Extra Large, 18” x 13", 3” gusset and 18” opening.
- 2 Poche Large, 9” x 13", 3” gusset and 15” opening.
- 2 Poche Medium, 7” x 13", 2” gusset and 10” opening.
- Engineered to stand upright on the kitchen counter.
- High quality preshrunk 10oz 100% organic cotton canvas produced from environmentally friendly sustainable fibers.
- Single-layer heavy organic cotton to keep bread and produce fresh.
- No hardware, plastic or toxic elastic.
- Zero-waste design and manufacturing.
- Made in San Francisco.
- If you use the pouch for bread, we recommend you dedicate one bag for bread only. Allow the bread’s loose flour to coat the canvas, building a protective layer. Please be patient, this coating process takes time. Simply shake out the bread crumbs. Securely seal the pouch by pulling the cord.
- Machine wash cold to help save energy and sustain the life of your cover.
- If you can, skip the dryer. Lay flat and smooth out wrinkles to dry.