This reusable organic cotton baguette tote holds two baguettes and has an adjustable strap that can be carried from the top or slung over the shoulder. The bread’s loose flour will coat the canvas, building a protective layer to help keep the bread fresh. Be patient, this coating process takes time. Simply shake out the bread crumbs when needed. Take the baguette tote with you to your favorite local bakery next time you pick up fresh baguettes to take home or along on picnics.
Add gift wrapping and card options here.
- 9" x 20" with a 31" long over the shoulder strap top closure.
- Carry 2-3 baguettes while keeping them fresh longer, 2-3 days more than a paper bag.
- 6” loop to hang on the wall.
- High quality preshrunk 10oz 100% organic cotton canvas produced from environmentally friendly sustainable fibers.
- Double-layered heavy organic cotton to keep bread fresh.
- No hardware, plastic or toxic elastic.
- Zero-waste design and manufacturing.
- Made in San Francisco.
- Allow the bread’s loose flour to coat the canvas, building a protective layer. Please be patient, this coating process takes time. Simply shake out the bread crumbs. Securely seal the pouch by pulling the cord.
- Machine wash cold to help save energy and sustain the life of your cover.
- If you can, skip the dryer. Lay flat and smooth out wrinkles to dry.